About Me

My photo
Damansara, Penang>Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
rounded face gurl who always looking for a good angle for self capture all the time~~haha..super duper strawberry lover**^^**and also typical scorpio little gurl~~beware of me~~muahaha

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mess up day


Sun still shine,KLCC still charming



Blingish day ever
My day suppose to be like the sunshine


until i meet lil bug~!!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Oh my lil pity ithcy bitch~!Cause of the lil bug~!!
It makes me itchy whole day headache n moody~!!
What a day~!!Its happened in the clinic somemore
We was sending superb blonde bitch to clinic for his bloody half dead eyes
Dan was fell down n eat sand n me got skin infection by bug in the clinic..
omg how impressive~in th clinic!!!!
Mess up my DAy

I feel bad today alone on the stairs with Dan's what else I can do
to fill the memories with my illness face~~!!



End up with movie in Pavillion KL

No comments: