About Me

My photo
Damansara, Penang>Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
rounded face gurl who always looking for a good angle for self capture all the time~~haha..super duper strawberry lover**^^**and also typical scorpio little gurl~~beware of me~~muahaha

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

1st of June lovely night

Sorry for waiting my dear
I know u guys kinda panic for the updates
and gorgeous pics of mine
ha ha ha
here you go
I went to Mandy brother's (Raymond n Alice) wedding dinner
where everything is so awesome
The deco

The peoples who brought all the bless to the bride n groom.

Raymond n Alice
even thou I met them not more than once a yr maybe not
ha ha but who cares they ar gorgeous tonight


CHEER~~!!


With my gorgeous sistas


Mandy you know what?
go to be the next bride~!n the 1st bride among us
you look so pretty~~!!
muahh ><
Jagdev n Mandy


All of us...here is the guys?



Squeezy yummy~!!


ME~!!
Apologize for the ciggie Im just acting=p

Pretty,gorgeous n what the hell with my face?
Cezanne n Peg

We all getting drunk getting loud in the end of the night
This is so called western campur eastern


AWESOMEEE people~~!!!
Thanks for all the people
I had so much fun that night
Btw I'm leaving to kl the next day..damn tired
AWESOMEEE~~!!!

No comments: