About Me

My photo
Damansara, Penang>Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
rounded face gurl who always looking for a good angle for self capture all the time~~haha..super duper strawberry lover**^^**and also typical scorpio little gurl~~beware of me~~muahaha

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Do you remember?

Passport to the soul


Soulmate?


Ex roommate


Stayed late night for future career


My last time with Philo..si indon ni miss you soo much


Those silliness

Those gathering

Those crazy one~~!!!


Those Laughter


Surprise birthday for him guess who?


Her short term modeling career in SML LOL


Bitchy one


Old friends Good luck in L.A


Best companion~!!!


Huh~Charlie don kill me~~!!



You too dont kill me~~!!


Best friend



Lovely


ha ha ha~!!


'diao yen' section~!

Do you still remember?first met

Friends playing important roles in our life
They rock my world
They caring of my mood
They be my best companions
They are crazy,lovely,funny,funky,Insane,optimistic,innocent,pure,my soul and bitches~!!!
MUAH Love you guys much~!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love you ya my fren...friend forever..