About Me

My photo
Damansara, Penang>Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
rounded face gurl who always looking for a good angle for self capture all the time~~haha..super duper strawberry lover**^^**and also typical scorpio little gurl~~beware of me~~muahaha

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Best wishes for best friend

He who talented
He who smart
He who caring
He who gave me a warm hug
He who has strong thought
He who wrote a great song
He who can read my mind
He who used to hang out with me everyday
He who dining with me in nice places
He who always talk a lot while eating
He who never stop asking me "How are you?"
He who hates me sometimes
He who trying hard to be optimistic while things goes bad on him
He who trying hard to fix time for meeting me
He who has so many friends but can't read his mind
He who starting in a sweet relationship now
Wish you all the best dude
Always there for you

No comments: