About Me

My photo
Damansara, Penang>Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
rounded face gurl who always looking for a good angle for self capture all the time~~haha..super duper strawberry lover**^^**and also typical scorpio little gurl~~beware of me~~muahaha

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

a day, a lesson, a reminder

Past few days i was so so damn busy...
lack of rest lack of food (might be a good thing for my weight? haha)lack of time...
was so panic...but i cant fall asleep when i hv time for it...
btw thanks for helping me...i did treat u guys meal right?haha...
huh..and also went to a place that so many people been forgotten or mayb ignore...
there not welcoming you with your money but what they only want is ur heart...
heart to only care of them talk to them...
a place that waiting death?
its that a direct end to send them there?
when i first saw those old folk there thru there smile the laughter...
my mind pop up with...
that's all they can do even they want more?
how if is me stay over there?
its not a kindergarden is not a nursery for a kids that beginning of their social life
but its a old folk house that they scared to stay for the rest of their life...
i even didn't talk much didn't know them much...she keep smiling to me...
she was 92yrs old...haha...how she really feel huh?
her positiveness her smile i learn lots just only few hours there...
there are still so many thing cant buy with money....
she told me:'you good ar good ar..haha...have heart hor don blame ah ma oh i dunno how to speak mandarin and i always learning'
she was trying to get closer to me cause i don really how to speak her language...
i admire her attitude her positiveness the way she educated ppl...
haha...i will always miss you....even u r not my real ah ma...
i feel touched...i feel appreciate time and people...
no regret when something happened but the attitude and time you did spent...

No comments: