About Me

My photo
Damansara, Penang>Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
rounded face gurl who always looking for a good angle for self capture all the time~~haha..super duper strawberry lover**^^**and also typical scorpio little gurl~~beware of me~~muahaha

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

when it will be..it will be...


every morning...

sun rise...

opened eyes full of unwillingness...

take shower...

make up...

went to class...

facing the same lecturer for whole day...well..u r good lecturer haha....i didnt mean u~~just huh..bored~~!!

my heart my soul still in the class?was thinking of yoU?You?yOu?or YOU?listening to neng bu neng...strong feeling came out from my mind...what was turning around around around in my mind...I shouldn't think this now...lots more stuff i need to concentrate much more important than this...but why now?

There is no why..v r normal human being...v r always surrender towards emotional...

someone choose to do something crazy to fullfilll their emptyness...

someone able calm down and think probably...

someone choose to be drunk...

i choosen to talk nonsense and laugh out with my sillyness way...


btw...

im still always thinking the same thing...

haha..what to do?!peg ar peg...always tell herself when it be then it will be...

think too much peg~~!

No comments: