About Me

My photo
Damansara, Penang>Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
rounded face gurl who always looking for a good angle for self capture all the time~~haha..super duper strawberry lover**^^**and also typical scorpio little gurl~~beware of me~~muahaha

Monday, October 01, 2007

somehow I~

Somehow I am missing the past..or mayb just a progress while waitin for another?

Somehow I thought there always a silly hope in my mind...or mayb I do think too much?

Somehow I hide...or mayb I already knew it will cause my mood swing?

Somehow I just pretend nth..or mayb I don really care bout it?

Somehow I just dont want to force..or mayb I already give up?

Somehow I am hurt...or mayb I already get used to it?

Somehow I feel happy without you..or mayb its just what me n you supposed to be?

Somehow I already recovered for so long...or mayb only enough for you to realize everything?




After a yr The answer is : That's enough~

No comments: