About Me

My photo
Damansara, Penang>Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
rounded face gurl who always looking for a good angle for self capture all the time~~haha..super duper strawberry lover**^^**and also typical scorpio little gurl~~beware of me~~muahaha

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Celebration beginning of the year

HAPPY Birthday to my prince and princess:)
I know u guy waiting for soo long=p


The incredible wondermilk's cupcakes



Envious?

Michelle loves it=p



Look at the innocent laugther



The prince and princess
looks like an engagement party?
haha
straight couple=p












Happy birthday to Tammy:)
we missed you



She looks so different when she in dress=p








Gathering with penang's babes


Guess what all of the food below IM THE CHEF


It's not only looks good it taste good too I swear hahaha




After this





Mummy 21st birthday
muahaha she sked me to keep her age as a secret=p



After long long time never get so close with them the hug was just so warm ever!!

Love you both MUM n DADhaha guess what?


The staff from TGI FRiday asking the birthday lady
to sing with a ketchup bottle mic
It was really freak up
muahahhaha...




No comments: