About Me

My photo
Damansara, Penang>Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
rounded face gurl who always looking for a good angle for self capture all the time~~haha..super duper strawberry lover**^^**and also typical scorpio little gurl~~beware of me~~muahaha

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

NEW POST~!~!!!!!!welcome to my 2008


Guess what?


edm n dan dan

the show


Surprised I met him Jimmie my junior in High school.
Glad to hear you even we nvr talk before=p
Winson n Me

On the stage with their cat walk they are gorgeous

and so we are~~!!gorgeous 1,2,3 =p


ignore my face


oopss Its not a good angle for me~


Gathering


Mifa launching night~there are almost 50designers launching their collection and ppl our there getting drunk~


Hair stylist Alex


Charlie Wenting and me
Raffles graduation ceremony





Well, I'm sorry for the late post of my blog...omg its almost 4months
Let's see what going on with me




My design


The show and the people


spot the yellow~!!!!!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wei edmund wear skinny jeans so glam la wei! hahahaha and i like the yellow dress tat tie at d back!!!! lemme try it on la bitch!!! *muaks*~!