About Me

My photo
Damansara, Penang>Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
rounded face gurl who always looking for a good angle for self capture all the time~~haha..super duper strawberry lover**^^**and also typical scorpio little gurl~~beware of me~~muahaha

Friday, November 30, 2007

All good things come to an END

It just so cute to me taken it when I am drinking soya bean milk in the shop.


Happy 20th birthday Peggie~muah~!!


New family member~lil Tira


She was......

She just so cute~lil Tira baby


Hi-Tea time


London London bridge is falling down~It's Penang bridge~
lovely isn't it?

I used to accompany my grandma to this place everyday..


Tomorrow will be the last day of 2007,
I do really think about what was happened in this year,
There was heap of bad things let me down but tons of lovely things pop me up and still alive
I did learn a lot from my mistakes and change it to an advantage..
Life's go on...I am tougher now...
Thanks y'll muah
Let's bygone be bygone
Welcome the 2008
Let's party~

**HAPPY NEW YEAR**

No comments: