About Me

My photo
Damansara, Penang>Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
rounded face gurl who always looking for a good angle for self capture all the time~~haha..super duper strawberry lover**^^**and also typical scorpio little gurl~~beware of me~~muahaha

Monday, September 17, 2007

Thankful...




After couple days

I



Reliese...





There is always thousand tiny thingy that make u smile
instead of upset for a truth that we couldn't change so..

Don't you think so?









Special thanks:-




lovely brenda





and her again
This weekend v have been window shopping
(dunno y just middle of the month but im so broke just can do so)
Sorry mummy its time for bank-in again...oopss
Btw...v did alot chit chat in Coffee bean that v nvr chat b4...appreciate it lots
Perhaps after a while she graduated from Raffles
We only hang out much compared when v were in coll..
At least something..haha.....






Rohnie..my junior since secondary school
The one who always help us to fullfill our tummy..


until i becoming....



Mad Boxing chicken in Friendster cafe




Scared of purple thingy from William
haha...








From Penang to Kl to Damansara We did met lotsa personal problem...
Finally v back to who we used to be...
We used to be talk alot without thinking...
Last night v did too..
Btw...Rohnie you did changed lot..
The way u caring me..
Listening to me i did touch somehow..
Sorry for those so called 'lansi' thingy i did to you..haha...
p.s See you are a part of my blog too **wink**






Next



One of my sista

Name : unknown

Age : secret

History :**HEAPS**

She is the one who know me well..

p.s won't kill me right?haha...



huh....that thing~haha

And finally...

Name: unknown

Age : confuse

Hobby : Tiak Tiak game

Ambition : Super model..

OOPSSS...GroSSSS~~~~

p.s Just for laugh...don sue me...hahahahhaa~~

love u guys..muackxxx



2 comments:

keith said...

hi peggy, u look gorgeous than before!! miss the time weve been togeher, and tat mr tiak tiak really make me laugh like so hai!

Peggie L. said...

haha...well he gonn kill me soon..
wanna continue our tiak tiak game?
haha