About Me

My photo
Damansara, Penang>Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
rounded face gurl who always looking for a good angle for self capture all the time~~haha..super duper strawberry lover**^^**and also typical scorpio little gurl~~beware of me~~muahaha

Monday, July 07, 2008

Girls day out


Was in Penang few days ago
my grandma already staying at home with my mum(the nurse)
thousands words to talk to her

While my eyes still half open
my dad was reading newspaper to my grandma that morning
I thought this kind of scene only will appear on the screen
He was the only person who so patience with grandma
Dad staying with grandma 50+ yrs
can imagine how much love n cares in those yrs
like nvr ends... and will not end
naughty grandma was smiling when dad show her my drawing
touched...




Every view telling me a story..



my 1st Blood donating day


Babe



Why I love Penang?
1.Lovely people
2.Lovely place
3.Lovely yummy FOOD~!!!


hand bake toast~


People with never knows why so crowded at the back street
If the person don like ROTI


Noon
We having lunch at Little Cottage
don ask me how delicious my soup is~!
ha ha I am soooo busy to taste it



Thx for the shop owner who gave us a nice shoot
gorgeous huh?


peg,pig n fish~!

Lovely sunset lovely us

foot prints in the sand..


BITCH or beach gurls?
ha ha


Pretty babes n lovely weather I AM TANNED~!!
omg..but still love it

No comments: